Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 2 Post for Project 1


Concept Statement:

I feel like the mission for my site will be to not only show my graphic work, but to also show my photography, tattoo work, and clothing design too. I aspire to do a lot with art and I feel like when I’m marketing myself I need to portray more then just the fact that I’m a designer, I’m an all around artist. As for right now I think I will be focusing on getting most of my graphic work on the site before all of the others, just because of how much graphic work I have been doing later. I just really want people to know that I am versatile and I can work with more then just type. I want someone who needs a magazine cover done with stock photography, and not have to call in a photographer just me. I want to be that guy in my field who can do it all no matter what, and I want to create a reputation for that in the design world so people will remember that I can be called upon anything to do any job necessary. Graphic design is a huge passion of mine, but I know that clients like to see more then just graphic work. They like to know that we can create as well.

Lofi Sketches:

Lofi Wireframes:

Landing Page

Site Entrance Page

Home Page

About Page

Contact Page

Portfolio Page

Hifi Landing page:

Can click on name to enter site

No comments:

Post a Comment