Thursday, May 16, 2013

Unit 7 reading


Summary:

This week for the in-class reading we had to go to a website and scroll down a page that was all about websites and the best ways to use and design them, this site was called What the Heck is Responsive Web Design. Although it was another refresher for me it was nice to be feed to latest and greatest in responsive web design out there. I like the fact that before I came to this school I was never really exposed to these cool sites that I venture upon today. The internet, for me, was just a tool to socialize and buy things. Now, I see it as more of a gateway into this new age that were peaking upon and it inspires me to keep designing and trying to see how far I can take myself, because everyone is always trying to find the new and great in things. I know that if I keep my head were it is and design with this responsiveness aspect in mind I can not only become a great designer, but it will be easier to make a name for myself with people knowing that I’m a designer who is thinking in the future and not so much in the past same generic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment